Get Help with Recycle Bin in Windows 10 when disappears from File Explorer or desktop after update Windows 10. Here I will show you to find location and use Recycle Bin Windows 10 then you can open it after you know with following the steps below.
How to Add Recycle Bin in Windows 10
- Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
- Click on Personalization.
- Click Themes > Desktop icon settings.
- Tick on Recycle Bin > OK.
After it you can Find Recycle Bin in Windows 10 on your desktop to open it. And this method also can add Control Panel icon on your desktop.
How to Use Recycle Bin in Windows 10
The Recycle Bin in Windows 10 lets you to retrieve files that discarded if you need again. Also you can dump permanently something from the desktop like a file or folder. So in this article i want show you How to Use Recycle Bin in Windows 10.
- Simply right-click the unwanted item and choose Delete from the pop-up menu. Windows asks cautiously if you’re sure that you want to delete the item. Click Yes, and Windows dumps it into the Recycle Bin, just as if you’d dragged it there.
- For a quick deletion rush, click the unwanted object and poke your Delete key.
- But if you want something back, Double-click the Recycle Bin icon to see your recently deleted items. Right-click the item you want and choose Restore. The handy little Recycle Bin returns your precious item to the same spot where you deleted it. (You can also resuscitate deleted items by dragging them to your desktop or any other folder; drag ’em back into the Recycle Bin to delete them again).
- To delete something permanently, just delete it from inside the Recycle Bin: Click it and press the Delete key. To delete everything in the Recycle Bin, right-click the Recycle Bin icon and choose Empty Recycle Bin.
Note: If you delete something from somebody else computer over a network, it can’t be retrieved. The Recycle Bin holds only items deleted from your own computer, not somebody else computer. (For some reason, the Recycle Bin on the other person’s computer doesn’t save the item, either.) So please be careful.