How to Change DNS Server Windows 10? This tutorial will help you for How to Change DNS Server on Windows 10 PC manually. Many DNS service provider, like Norton Connect Safe DNS, Comodo Secure DNS, Google Public DNS, etc. OK, let’s begin the steps.
How to Change DNS Server on Windows 10 PC Manually
- Right-click on Start button then click Network Connections options.
- Click Change adapter options.
- Select Ethernet or Wi-Fi (depends on the connection you are using). Right-click on the selected option and then click on Properties.
- Under Networking tab, you have to find and select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Once you have done that, click on Properties.
- IPv4 Properties window will open. In that window, there is a General tab, which has the option to change DNS IP addresses. Select “Use the following DNS server addresses” and then you can add addresses of any DNS service provider.
- Click OK button to apply.