How to Create System Restore Point in Windows 10
These are tutorial How to Create System Restore Point in Windows 10, Create System Restore Point Windows 10 will more safe if you are making a Restore Point periodically and will give you better result.
- How to Change Mailbox Sync Settings Windows 10
- How to Setup Windows Hello in Windows 10
- Reset Windows 10 to Factory Settings
- Access System Restore window via searching in Control Panel or click on Desktop computer icon and navigating to Properties to get option of system protection.
- In the System Properties box, click System Protection tab then click Create button to create your own Restore Point for Windows 10.
- After you click on Create button, will pop up one small window to give any name on restore point. In this case, example Windows10Pro, but you can enter your own name. After that, Click Create button to start the restore point making process.
- Check the progress, wait few minutes to create restore point.
- After creating of restore point, will appear one notification dialog on Windows “The restore point was created successfully”.