How to Fix Plug in not Charging in Windows 10 PC/Laptop/Computer? if you get trouble charging and caused by several reason, first look at the cord and the connection to your device first, since these are easily identified and can fixable problems. If you can’t find any issues there, changing your Windows/PC settings or resetting its battery management can sometimes solve the problem. If not, replacing the battery is good idea.
But before it, you can try with steps How to Fix Plug in not Charging on Windows 10 PC/Laptop/Computer. Let’s follow me.
- Open Control Panel.
- Search Device Manager then click it.
- Click Batteries > right click Microsoft AC Adapter > Update driver.
- Follow instruction then wait to complete.
- Restart your Windows/PC/Computer.
- Check your plug in charging.
Note: if step above can’t fix Plug in not Charging on Windows 10, you can use Troubleshoot. Press Win key + I > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Power > Run the troubleshooter.