Although WiFi is quite useful, but some Windows 10 users reported WiFi doesn’t have valid IP configuration error message. This error message will prevent you from using WiFi, so let’s see how to fix it.
Run the network troubleshooter.
- Type “Troubleshooting” in the Cortana and open Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click on “View All” on the left pane.
- Scroll down and click on “Network adapters”.
- Click on “Advanced”.
- Click on “Run as Administrator”.
- Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
Note: If the issue still exists, try the next method in below.