Windows 10 1909 (19H2) ISO Download & Update November 12, 2019 available for Windows 10 32/64 bit. Check for updates now, select the Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates.
After create Windows Installation Media you need to have a license to install Windows 10. After it you can download and run the Media Creation Tool. But Microsoft encourage you to wait until the feature update is offered to your device automatically.
You can use USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file to install Windows 10 on a different PC. Let’s follow these steps to create installation media (USB flash drive or DVD) you can use to install a new copy of Windows 10, perform a clean installation, or reinstall Windows 10.
First, please make sure you have:
- Internet connection with Windows/PC/Laptop.
- More storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
- USB flash drive at least 8GB of space or blank DVD.
After it, check your Windows/PC/Laptop before to install Windows 10, like:
- You have 64 bit/ 32 bit processor (CPU) because you’ll create either a 64 bit/ 32 bit version of Windows 10. To check this on your PC, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel then look for System type.
- System requirements. More info: System requirements Windows 10.
- Language in your Windows/PC/Laptop. Choose the same language when you install Windows 10.
- Edition of your Windows/PC/Laptop. You should also choose the same edition of Windows. Go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for your Windows edition.
- Microsoft Office products. So if you just purchased a new device that includes Office 365, let’s Installing Microsoft Office before upgrading to Windows 10. Check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office 365.
- Check your Office 2010 product key or Enter the product key for your Office 2007 program if you have Office 2010 or earlier.
What’s new in Windows 10 1909
- This update will be published to WSUS so that customers can deploy and manage Insider Preview builds alongside their standard ConfigMan/WSUS approach.
- Microsoft are offering pre-release support for 19H2 offered to Windows Insider Program for Business (WIP4Biz) customers who face blocking issues that prevent them from feature evaluation or device use.
- Windows containers require matched host and container version. This restricts customers and limits Windows containers from supporting mixed-version container pod scenarios This update includes 5 fixes to address this and allow the host to run down-level containers on up-level for process (Argon) isolation.
- A fix to allow OEMs to reduce the inking latency based on the hardware capabilities of their devices rather than being stuck with latency selected on typical hardware configuration by the OS.
- Key-rolling or Key-rotation feature enables secure rolling of Recovery passwords on MDM managed AAD devices upon on demand request from Microsoft Intune/MDM tools or upon every time recovery password is used to unlock the BitLocker protected drive. This feature will help prevent accidental recovery password disclosure as part of manual BitLocker drive unlock by users.
- A change to enable third-party digital assistants to voice activate above the Lock screen.
- You can now quickly create an event straight from the Calendar flyout on the Taskbar. Just select the date and time at the lower right corner of the Taskbar to open the Calendar flyout and pick your desired date and start typing in the text box–you’ll now see inline options to set a time and location.
- The navigation pane on the Start menu now expands when you hover over it with your mouse to better inform where clicking goes.
- Microsoft have added friendly images to show what is meant by “banner” and “Action Center” when adjusting the notifications on apps in order to make these settings more approachable and understandable.
- Notifications settings under Settings > System > Notifications will now default to sorting notification senders by most recently shown notification, rather than sender name. This makes it easier to find and configure frequent and recent senders. We have also added a setting to turn off playing sound when notifications appear.
- Microsoft now show the options to configure and turn off notifications from an app/website right on the notification, both as a banner and in Action Center.
- Microsoft have added a “Manage notifications” button to the top of Action Center that launches the main “Notifications & actions” Settings page.
- Microsoft have added additional debugging capabilities for newer Intel processors. This is only relevant for hardware manufacturers.
- Microsoft have made general battery life and power efficiency improvements for PCs with certain processors.
- A CPU may have multiple “favored” cores (logical processors of the highest available scheduling class). To provide better performance and reliability, we have implemented a rotation policy that distributes work more fairly among these favored cores.
- Microsoft have enabled Windows Defender Credential Guard for ARM64 devices for additional protection against credential theft for enterprises deploying ARM64 devices in their organizations.
- Microsoft have enabled the ability for enterprises to supplement the Windows 10 in S Mode policy to allow traditional Win32 (desktop) apps from Microsoft Intune.
- Microsoft have updating the search box in File Explorer to now be powered by Windows Search. This change will help integrate your OneDrive content online with the traditional indexed results.
- Microsoft have added the ability for Narrator and other assistive technologies to read and learn where the FN key is located on keyboards and what state it is in (locked versus unlocked).
How to use Windows Media Creation Tool to Create Installation Media
- Download Tool > Save File > Run with administrator.
- Select Accept.
- Choose Upgrade this PC now > Next > Download Windows.
- Or Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD or ISO file) for another PC.From USB flash drive. Attach a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space. Note: any content on the flash drive will be deleted.
- From ISO file. Save an ISO file to your PC, which you can use to create a DVD then after the file is downloaded, go to location where the file is saved or select Open DVD burner then follow the instructions to burn the file to a DVD.
- Wait Download Windows 10 to complete.
- The installation media is created.
- Check for updates now, select the Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates.
Download Windows 10 November Update version 1909 64 bit / 32 bit
Windows 10 November Update version 1909 64 bit / 32 bit becomes the most up-to-date version of Windows 10. In the latest Windows this time, the most anticipated feature in Windows 10 is Timeline.
- Security question for local account.
- Ability to display and delete diagnostic data.
- Download and install language and font packages from the Store.
- Support HEIF image format.
Windows November 2019 (1909) will be released gradually through Windows Update. To check for updates manually, open the Settings (Windows key + I) > Update & security > Windows Update and click the Check for Updates button.
If Windows Update 10 November 2019 has not appeared on your Windows Update page, you can immediately install the update by booting through the extracted ISO to flash or other installation media using Media Creation Tool from Microsoft.
To Download the ISO Windows 10 update November 2019, first Download Media Creation Tool. If you have not previously used this application, consider the tutorial on the page how to use the Media Creation Tool first.
You can get Windows 10 Update 10 November 2019 from: Update Now
Note: You also don’t need to set up serial or product key Windows 10 if previously your Windows 10 has been officially active.