Windows 10 BSOD memory management error is an error occurs when your computer encounters something it can’t process. This error occurs in Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. The Critical error management that usually occurs when a malfunction is detected in the system memory or drivers then causes PC crashes or even crash loops. It can be caused by hardware issues or malfunctioning drivers.
Fix BSOD Memory Management Error in Windows 10
Test RAM using Windows Memory Diagnostic
Note: You can use this solution if you could still access Windows desktop. Test your RAM using Windows Memory Diagnostic.
See also: Update Drivers in Windows 10
- Press Windows key + R > type mdsched.exe > OK.
- Click Restart now and check for problems.
- Your computer will undergo a restart and will boot on Windows Memory Diagnostic.
- If an error appeared, you need to replace your RAM.
- Check Windows Event Viewer. Right click on Windows logo > click Event Viewer.
- Expand Windows Logs > System > Find.
- on Find what, type Memory Diagnostics > Find Next.
- If an error is encountered, you need replace RAM. Or you can try uninstall update with step below.